- Category: Materials in English
- Published on Friday, March 27 2015 04:19
- Written by Amirkhonov Jamolkhon
- Hits: 2599
Instructions for students
From the first days of study, students must:
- 1.Acquire knowledge and skills in the learning process.
- 2.Be able to work with books, sources, outlining them.
- 3.To be able to set goals, solve complex problems and to find answers to them.
- 4.Ability to generate creative and independent thinking and the ability to express their thoughts.
- 5.To develop their sense of responsibility, social activity and decency.
- 6.Be fair, cultural, physically fit.
Respond to calls from President Islam Karimov!
- Every citizen residing in our country must work and fight for their fate is inextricably linked with the fate of the motherland.
- All your strength you have to devote a brighter future Rodiny.- must protect and magnify their homeland.
- Must perform a civic duty to their homeland.
This book or pamphlet about the ethics of behavior will help you to master knowledge.
Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources of Uzbekistan
Ethical rules of conduct
Samarkand Agricultural Institute
"Only by truly educated person can appreciate human dignity, preserve national values, to raise the national consciousness, dedication to fight in order to live in a free society, to our independent state occupied a worthy, authoritative place in the world community."
Section 1. General Provisions
1.1 These "Ethical rules of conduct Samarkand Agricultural Institute" developed on the basis of the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the national program of training", "On State Youth Policy," "On principles and guarantees of freedom of information," government programs - "The Year youth "," Year of harmoniously developed generation ", the relevant orders of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Charter and internal regulations of the Institute, the generally accepted moral and ethical principles.
In developing the "Rules ..." taken into account the main function instituta- training and education, as legislative documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan on education aimed at providing citizens with education, training, identifying the legal framework of vocational training and ensuring the constitutional rights of everyone to acquire knowledge, develop and implementation of effective forms and methods of spiritual and moral education of students and education.
1.2. "Rules ..." shall enter into force after their approval by the Academic Council of the Institute, changes and additions to the "Rules ..." is carried out according to the decision of the Academic Council of the Institute.
1.3. "Rules ..." contain rigorous to meet the standards of behavior and responsibilities, ethical principles in relations with the administration, with teaching staff, with staff and students (with team members) Institute.
1.4. Compliance with the "Rules ..." is mandatory for all members of the Institute staff.
1.5. Each member of staff, student or employee shall be employed, should be familiar with the "Rules .." and putting his signature to commit to complying with them.
1.6. The Institute is interested in compliance with the instructions contained in the "Rules .." in relations with the public, governmental and non-governmental organizations, educational and research institutions, business structures, the media and parents of students.
Section 2. Goals and Objectives
2.1. The purpose of the Regulation - to create a healthy spiritual and socio-psychological climate in the institute, the preservation of its image, assist in the training of highly qualified personnel to a higher spiritual and ethical requirements, further enhancing the prestige of the institution in society and in the education system.
2.2. The main objectives of the Regulation:
- Training of high spiritual and moral qualities, responsibility to society, the state and the family, to perceive the internal and external public policy, patriots and humanists, initiators and entrepreneurs, armed with modern knowledge and of high human qualities - strong-willed, self-confident, conscientious.
- Formation, preservation and protection of spiritual and moral capacities of the members of the Institute staff.
- Prevention of any activities aimed at the violation of ethical standards among young people, including agitation for violence and cruelty, to protect young people from alcoholism and drug addiction, from various other harmful threats, alien to us religious and extremist influences, the danger of "mass culture".
Section 3. General rules of conduct for members of the collective
3.1. Solidarity, caring, trust and respect for each other, friendliness - the most important terms of the relationship of members of the Institute staff.
3.2. The basic principle of relations between the Institute is that the rights of one person should not disparage other rights, in particular freedom of speech team member does not give him the right to slander and defame anyone or to use in speech lewd and obscene words, expressed in demonstrative ignoring the generally accepted rules of behavior in the relationship; freedom of belief does not give the right to conduct religious ceremonies at the institute, the freedom of wearing no right to have a negative impact on the educational process in the education of the monastery, etc.
3.3. Team members are prohibited to come to the Institute of clothing that attracts the attention of others, bares some parts of the body: shoulders, chest, abdomen, and in a very short dress (for girls), excessively tight clothing, religious dress in clothes with richly hung with metal chains, studs, necklaces, in sportswear and footwear. Team members should come to the Institute neat, befitting a dress.
3.4. For the dignity of the members of the collective, spiritual heritage of our people is strictly prohibited disrespect each other staff and students, the use of obscene and rude words. The institute should be made to face each other on the "You".
3.5. The members of the Institute staff at various events (meetings, solemn meetings, business meetings, meetings, holidays) should show respect for the speaker, keep quiet and order. If necessary, allowed to leave the room in between performances.
3.6. If you enter the building formed a queue, students should skip ahead yourself faculty and staff, men-women.
3.7. Everyone entering the building must show in expanded form document proving his identity, the person in charge or duty, to implement the corresponding control.
3.8. Team members on campus must keep to the right. It is recommended at a meeting to greet as follows: students welcome faculty and staff, men-women, younger age - older. An exception is the handshake - here the initiative can only come from the eldest.
3.9. Prohibited from posting material on the Internet that do not meet national and universal values, or related to the internal problems of the institute, and to use this material for other purposes.
3.10. It is strictly forbidden - preparation, storage and distribution of computers of different materials that are not related to the institution, as well as movies, illegal religious materials, obscene drawings, promoting national, racial, ethnic or religious hatred.
3.11. The actions that violate the training sessions and work, as well as the peace of mind of team members (pointless use of radios, televisions, tape recorders and other sound-amplifying means).
3.12. The members of the Institute staff are obliged to come to the training sessions and work in a timely manner according to the established daily routine.
3.13. Prohibited in the institute committing any of the offenses, including prohibited slander, defame, abuse, distribute information, which may cause moral and material damage to a member of staff, cause harm, to take up the banning funds (narcotic and psychotropic etc.) , drunk, smoking, disturb the peace, scandals, gambling and other games of risk.
Section 4. Relations between faculty members and students in the educational process.
4.1. The relationship of teachers and students in the educational process should be based in the "Mentor-student".
4.2.Kogda teacher enters the classroom, all students are expected to greet him standing, then sit on their seats.
4.3.Vsem staff and students are prohibited during training sessions to use means of cellular communication.
4.4.Prepodavatel may not allow the student to school, interfering with their inappropriate actions of the educational process, pre-notifying the dean's office about this and received his permission to it.
4.5. In situations where a student needs to communicate with the teacher outside of lessons, observe the following:
- The teacher can engage with the student in the following cases: in the classroom, in the consultations, at the time of independent work, at the reception of the rating control according to the schedule for individual agreement;
- To know exactly the position, name and surname of the right teacher.
4.6. The student can not insist even on a short conversation, if he:
- Came to the teacher without prior arrangement;
- Late or did not come to a common or individually assigned consultation.
4.7. In exceptional cases, students may ask the dean's office to replace the teacher. To this must be serious reasons (proven facts of rudeness, incompetence, extortion, systematic failures due to the fault of the teacher training, etc.) and the unanimous opinion of the group.
4.8. In the case of an individual conflict with the teacher - student may apply to the head of the department for permission to take control of the rating of the special commission. The request must be motivated. These issues are addressed by the dean of faculty representation head of the department.
5. Relationship of the faculty
5.1. The basic principles that govern all prepodavateli- team unity, mutual respect and consideration for each other, friendship, solidarity, justice and honesty in their mutual relations.
5.2.Vo relationship between teachers is strictly prohibited disrespect, humiliation, identity, appropriating another's intellectual property, rudeness, foul language, arguments, drawing the other moral, material and physical damage.
Section 7. Ethical responsibilities of the faculty
- An example for students in compliance with the rules;
- Not to take actions that are alien to the interests of the institution; in the event of any incident or event unsightly urgently inform the administration;
- To prevent any event, leaving a stain on the honor and prestige of the institution;
- Do not use information about the Institute for damage to its interests and authority, or to take advantage of;
- To conduct propaganda in the educational process of relating to the ethical behavior of our national traditions, customs and values;
- Promote healthy lifestyles among young people, to prevent them from the negative effects of alcoholism and drug addiction, from various other harmful threats and alien to us religious and extremist influences, dangers of "mass culture".
- To contribute to the development of effective forms and methods of spiritual and moral upbringing and education among students.
Section 8. The ethical obligations of students
a) on campus:
- At the entrance of the show student ID;
- Do not litter in the territory and throw garbage only in the ballot box;
- At a meeting with teachers to welcome them;
- During school hours without a good reason not to go out of the audience and not to walk in the area;
- To be thrifty with property Institute (movable and immovable, flora and fauna, etc.)
- Follow the rules in their ability to wear and maintain mutual conversation;
- Not to hang different kinds of ads and commercials without permission of the responsible persons;
- To keep quiet in the dorms and in private life;
- To fight against the use and distribution of narcotic and psychotropic drugs, alcohol and tobacco products. Specifically mentions the fact that according to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, failure alert the relevant authorities of the aforementioned violations may be cause to prosecute.
b) in the audience:
- Turn off Cellular Equipment;
- Not to talk during class;
- Take care of the inventory and the equipment, do not write on the tables;
- Do not leave any paper and other unnecessary things;
- Do not eat, chew gum in the classroom;
c) in the field of catering:
- Not to violate the queue in canteens;
- In turns to show respect for teachers, women, elders;
- Be quiet during dinner;
- Comply with the rules in paragraphs catering;
g) Information Resource Center (IRC):
- Be polite to the staff RPI;
- Treated carefully to books and equipment;
- Not to talk loudly and not disturb others in the reading room;
- Do not leave behind a paper, chewing gum and other debris;
- Observe the rules of receipt and delivery of books;
d) at the residences of students:
- Take care of the cash assets, not cause him damage;
- Sparingly (rational) use electricity, gas and water;
- Adhere to regulations on sanitation and hygiene;
- Strictly observe the "Charter" and "House Rules" House of students.
e) for sports facilities:
- Go to a sports complex in the proper clothing and footwear;
- To be thrifty in relation to sports requisites;
- After school sports equipment to return to the mentioned places;
- Comply with the established order of a sports complex;
g) at the Palace of Culture and elsewhere for the events:
- Not to break the seats, benches and chairs and other property;
- During the events not to whistle, do not make noise, do not go out a demon causes the gym or stadium before the end of the event;
- Do not sleep, do not lie on the chairs, not talking to each other, do not disturb others.
On top of that:
- His exemplary behavior and seek knowledge in various circles to create a positive impression on the students of the Institute.
-Always strive for excellence, to live honestly and fairly, to be noble;
- Care about the interests, honor, glorious traditions, authority and prestige of the institute, faithfully and to respect them.
Section 9. Restrictions on the ethics of teachers and students.
Teacher is strictly prohibited:
- To humiliate a person and value the quality of team members, discussion of personal and family problems of others;
- The organization of various intrigues, gossip and slander about the members of staff and other persons;
- Discuss with the students professional and personal failings of his colleagues.
- No reason to suspend the training sessions students;
- To carry out in the classroom commercials;
- To conduct training sessions on proselytizing;
- Come to the training sessions drunk, unshaven and in violation of the established order of wearing;
- Drinking and smoking in the buildings;
Student is strictly prohibited:
- Rude to teachers in the classroom to talk to extraneous topics;
- To discuss with the teacher assessments of other students;
-obmanyvat, cheat or mislead teachers;
- Disrespect to the staff and to his companions;
- Get help from the outside, to help others in the writing of written work and other tasks rating control;
- To pass on their behalf written work produced by other persons;
- Skip classes and late for them;
- Out of the classroom during class without the permission of the instructor;
- Intentionally harm another student activities;
-demonstrirovat different methods and ostentatious behavior of their financial security.
Section 10. The ethics of relations between the administration, faculty and staff
10.1. The relationship between the administration, faculty and staff are based on mutual respect, unity, hard work, tolerance, humanity, care and justice.
10.2. Unacceptable attempts to exert pressure on either side: the administration, faculty and staff on matters relating to their work, as well as decisions that do not conform to the principles of justice and the interests of the institution.
10.3. Between employees of one official recommended level to solve problems along the way, if it contributes to efficient operation. Welcomes the decision of the current issues of the same level employees within their jurisdiction without the involvement of management.
10.4. In collective order handling this or that issue to the administration is based on the principle of subordination.
10.5.Pooschryayutsya initiatives and ideas faculty and staff to further improve the spiritual and moral climate in the institute.
10.6. Administration in order to professional and intellectual development of faculty and staff creates a preference for the use of comfortable workplace, modern computers, the Internet, library collections and information resources, as well as any opportunity for rest, treatment, physical perfection.
Section 11. Procedure for the promotion and adoption of measures
11.1. Team members fully abide by the rules during the school year, to make every effort to further development and strengthening of high spiritual and moral climate in the institute, according to the recommendations of deans, heads of departments and heads of departments are encouraged financially and morally under the Internal Regulations.
11.2. In case of violation of the present members of the team of "Rules ..." measures shall be taken in accordance with section "disciplinary action" on the internal regulations. In order to ensure public control over the behavior of team members can be introduced practice of discussing non-compliance with this Regulation at a general meeting of the trade union, NGO "Camelot", on the advice of the women's council, parent council and, according to their decision to provide information on the behavior of the staff member in writing a residence in the neighborhood committee.