- Category: Materials in English
- Published on Friday, March 27 2015 09:17
- Written by Amirkhonov Jamolkhon
- Hits: 3056
Farmonov Nizom Ochilovich
Head of the Monitoring and Internal Control Department
77, M.Ulugbek Street, Samarkand
Zip code: 140103 Fax: 234-07-86
The Department of Internal Control and Monitoring of Institute functions as separate division within the Institute.
The Department provides the fulfillment of incoming documents to Institute and controls their fulfillment. They are:
- Executive orders, decrees, resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Reports of Instructions of the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Instructions of the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan (written and oral).
- Instructions of the President’s Secretariat of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Instructions of the President’s State Advisors of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Orders, resolutions, meetings’ reports of the Cabinet of Ministers.
It also conducts monitoring on their fulfillment.
Moreover, the Department supports the fulfillment of the orders, instructions, the courts’ decisions of regional administration, orders of different related Ministries and other documents of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Water Resources and Agriculture.
The Department of Internal Control and Monitoring provides the strict registration of the documents on the basis of controlling cards, also it analyzes and studies the state of fulfillment of documents in the departments, in the dean’s offices and chairs. The department regularly informs about the state of executive orders for conducting practical measures from the side of related persons, vise rectors and the rector of the Institute.
The Department provides the Institutes’ administration with relative conclusions and takes part in solving the internal problems of the Institute in the framework of its activities.